sábado, 21 de agosto de 2010

Transcende.

Certas músicas sabem embalar meus pensamentos, não importa quais sejam.
Certos músicos sabem embalar a alma...

Aqui, uma das facetas de Muse,
que,
simplesmente,
transcende.



"I can't remember when it was good, 
moments of happiness elude...
maybe I just misunderstood.
All of the love we left behind,
watching the flash backs intertwine...
memories I will never find.
Whatever you've become, forget the reckless things we've done.
I think our lives have just begun...
And I'll feel my world crumbling out,
I'll feel my life crumbling out,
I'll feel my soul crumbling away and falling away...
falling away with you.
Staying awake to chase the dream,
tasting the air you’re breathing in...
I hope I won’t forgot a thing.
I wish to hold you close and pray,
watching a fantasy decade...
Nothing will ever stay the same.
And all of the love we threw away,
and all of the hopes we’ve cherished fade,
making the same mistakes again..."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário